Posts Tagged ‘relieves sprains’
• This is a small aromatic shrub whose life is around six years.
• Cut it pass as flowering and payable after the cut.
• Dries in bunches hanging upside down in a cool and ventilated. Once dry, they serve to put in cloth bags to put in closets or shoemakers.
• Make perfume boxes with flowers or pillows mixed with various herbs.
• The essence of lavender is used in colognes and perfumes.
• It is grown from cuttings. Short pieces of about 10 cm. semimaduros stems in summer.