Posts Tagged ‘Irrigation’
• Never allow water wastage.
• Native plants living on rainwater, therefore, little or no watering required, except at the beginning to be watered so well rooted and surviving their first summer.
• With the drip irrigation system saves water and plants make better use of all that comes to be located.
• Water early morning or evening, never in the sun.
• The automatic irrigation controller to water at night can prevent the rapid evaporation of the day from the sun and wind. Read the rest of this entry »
- Scientific or Latin name: Ariocarpus spp.
- Common name or vulgar: Ariocarpus.
- Source: South Texas and Mexico.
- Surprising spineless cactus.
- The Ariocarpus have the same shape and texture of rock, and blend very well with the soil in its habitat.
- They have thorns, and the texture of their skin allows them to reflect the hot sun, give them some insulation in the summer.