Painting with Bags:
* After applying the base coat and glaze, working over the wet glaze with a brush to dot, with smooth movements and mixing hit the brush with the base.
* Clean the brush occasionally with some absorbent paper.
* Working with the bag: First you have to squeeze a plastic bag and hit with it the wet glaze, then go turn the bag at different angles as it does the job.
* The plastic does not absorb the paint and therefore must be replaced frequently by another clean. It should work by exerting a constant pressure.
* Touch-ups: First you have to get away from the wall to observe the effect.
* If there are unequal parts, put some glaze on a brush and apply it on the wall, with a plastic bag in the area working with the other hand.
Finish: Before removing the tape, move the brush across the edge of the decorated wall, to cover any stains or empty space.
- Beautiful Garden With Snowdrops – Bells Renewal
Year after year, with unfailing loyalty, appear in early January of thin spikes bristling green bare ground. Then, slowly but surely, Lancelot leaves grow. One fine morning, the flowers are there....
- The Armory
Scientific name: Armeria maritima
Common Name: Armeria
Origin: There are hundreds of species, but many of them come from the Mediterranean coast.
- Humus: Organic Element That Gives Life to Your Garden
When we speak of soil organic matter we refer to the humus, but there are also components that are also organic, but not part of the humus, bacteria, fungi, insects, decaying leaves, etc..
- Lattice Panels in the Garden
If the goal is to place lattice panels in the garden as we see in the pictures, will be critical in principle to prepare a good basis for it to hold properly.
It is without doubt one of the most ...
- Decorate Garden with Pine Bark
Pine bark can be a great embellishment to use in our garden. For example, can be very useful to define spaces or to create paths. It also presents interesting aesthetic and functional advantages.
- Details Mediterranean Garden
The Mediterranean decorative style brings freshness, naturalness and simplicity, and may be great to implement in the garden. In the specific field of plant species, varieties such as lavender or bo...