Each garden has its particular characteristics, according to the area where you are. For this reason, we must take into account that each location will need different plants.
In windy areas, the plants tend to become brittle and break down, to avoid this situation, put hedges, screens or cypress.
In places with lots of sun, cacti or succulents choose to support very well all day sun and drought. If this part of the land has sandy soil, little water it and so should your plants will be better.
In wet areas, prone to puddles, bamboos, reeds or quill are ideal for decorating your garden.
On sloping land and are difficult to plant, place stones and fasten with soil. Then choose to fill Echeveria, Sedum and evergreens.
In gardens with concrete, place planters with Leontopodium, Oxalis, and arenariae Escaevola.
Is the amount you study well your garden and every part thereof. Here, we show a summary list for each particular environment and specific plant:
* Shaded and cool places: Heather, maple, rhododendron and Pieris.
* With sun and cold environment: Rosal, Lilo, Tilo or Viburnum.
* On sunny and sheltered areas: Bougainvillea Abelia, lemon or orange.
* Shaded areas and temperate: Camellias, Fuchsias, Gardenias, Hebe or hydrangeas.
* Shady areas: Sarcococa or quercifolia.
Possibility Related Articles:
- Flowers – The Tulips
Tulip is a native plant of Turkey, rounded characters that blooms in spring. This is especially appreciated by the beauty of flowers and a variety of colors, so it is very useful for garden orname...
- The Roses: The Most Popular Flowers
The rose is a shrub mainly characterized by its flowers, called roses and thorns covering its stem, family Rosaceae. The rose is considered by many as the queen of the garden and the rose bush is bl...
- Tips to Prevent Botrytis
Botrytis is a fungus that occurs when plants retain considerable excess moisture, as seen in this picture. Can you prevent this problem in our garden?.
We must be particularly vigilant during the...
- Garden – Lawn
• The grass is the main consumer of water in the garden.
• The grass requires high maintenance: watering, fertilizing, mowing, profiles, windy, scarification, reseeding, control pests and fungi.
- Care of Your Phalaenopsis Orchid.
During our visit to Ostend, to orchitect Luc Gryp of Orchids Eldorado (on the map) asked how the famous orchid, the Phalaenopsis, the best care. He summarized it as follows:
The genus Phalaenop...
- Decoration of tables: A garden of pompoms
Participants in the draw, I want to thank your comments about the store. Gradually, the number of daily visits and shopping is increasing. We are already preparing new items that will be next week...