• This is a small aromatic shrub whose life is around six years.
• Cut it pass as flowering and payable after the cut.
• Dries in bunches hanging upside down in a cool and ventilated. Once dry, they serve to put in cloth bags to put in closets or shoemakers.
• Make perfume boxes with flowers or pillows mixed with various herbs.
• The essence of lavender is used in colognes and perfumes.
• In plaster, together with the thyme and rosemary, relieves sprains. Use for tea.
• It is grown from cuttings. Short pieces of about 10 cm. semimaduros stems in summer.
- Choosing Soil for Plants (I)
Try and improve the soil is very important.
Then you have the ideal characteristics that should be a soil for growing plants.Review them and try to beat each of them in your particular case.
- Gardenia: A Plant With Elegance
This piece is adapted to all environments, in the garden or inside your home. In the case of this beautiful plant, the ideal temperature for growth ranges between 16 º and 26 º C. It is important not ...
- Caring for Your Violet
Violet originally from the Alps, its origins and its classification. Today we want to help you take care to always remain with the beautiful color and aroma.
The violet is a plant that copes ve...
- Ceiling Lights
This article written by Rob Stone
It is probably something that we take too readily for granted. When we need light we flick a switch and instantaneously the light goes on. How many of us though ...
- Gardening Tips for Beginners
The proximity of spring renews us .. and we are encouraged to try the creation or renovation of our own garden, however small portion of land in full or have space for pots.
There are a few tips,...
- Plants and Pool
We have often asked when trying to combine plants in the garden and pool which species are most appropriate to place around the pool and how to materialize the relationship between the two.